WayOfChrist.faith Community Guidelines
Last Updated September 16, 2021
Our community guidelines are meant to explain what is and isn’t allowed on the site, and ensure that everyone has a good experience. If you come across a message that appears to break these rules, please report it to us. We may take a number of steps, including issuing a warning, removing the content, or removing the users responsible. These guidelines may seem obvious. Still, we want to be clear about the expectations for our users.
Rules for interacting with others:
- Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay.
- Do not organize, promote, or coordinate groups around hate. It’s unacceptable to attack a person based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, or disabilities.
- Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
- Do not evade user blocks. Do not send unwanted, repeated friend requests or messages, especially after they’ve made it clear they don’t want to talk to you anymore.
- Do not send others viruses or malware, attempt to phish others, or hack or DDoS them.
Rules for content:
- No adult content including pornography or nudity or
- You may not sexualize minors in any way. This includes sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts minors.
- You may not share sexually explicit content or promote sharing of non-consensual intimate imagery (also known as revenge porn) in an attempt to shame or degrade someone.
- You may not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
- You may not use the platform for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism.
- You may promote or engage in the sales of prohibited or potentially dangerous goods. This includes firearms, ammunition, drugs, and controlled substances.
- You may not promote, distribute, or provide access to content involving the hacking, cracking, or distribution of pirated software or stolen accounts.
- In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in any illegal behavior. This is very likely to get you kicked off the platform, and may get you reported to law enforcement.
16. Do not post images or text that can be misunderstood without clarifying the meaning or purpose of the post.
17. Do not post in particular groups/channels/forums content that does not fit within the theme or topic.
18. Treat others with love and respect although you may disagree. Do not condemn or slander others because they disagree with your theology or interpretation of scripture. Ad hominem and insults will be deleted from text chat.
18. No racism will be tolerated including slurs
19. You may not use of profanity or foul language.
20. Discuss sensitive topics with care and preferably using direct messages or voice chat if possible. This includes gender identity, gender roles, sexual orientation, sexuality, feminism and other divisive topics including racial issues, politics, medical practices, vaccines, and vaccination. Posts on sensitive issues can be deleted by moderators without further explanation.